1. Colours are natural shades of undyed wool and can vary from product to product. Precise matching of colour between products cannot be guaranteed.
2. Descriptions of the colours of the dyed yarn are purely for guidance purposes. The patterns and colour of the throws may vary from piece to piece. Fringe colours may vary.
3. Whilst every effort has been made to portray accurate yarns colours in the photographs, we cannot be responsible for variations which may be the result of your computer settings.
4. The travel rugs/throws are manufactured from 100% Real Shetland wool. Dry cleaning is recommended.
5. Sizes are given as a guide only, as variations are unavoidable.
6. It is recommended to request a sample prior to purchase and to view colour appearance where carpet will be finally installed.
7. Carpet width offered at 4 metre, however slight variations during manufacture are unavoidable. British Standards Institute Tolerance is + or - 1.25%.
8. Goods are supplied from stock and subject to availability. Customers will be offered alternative choice if first choice is unavailable.
9. No goods will be accepted for return by the Company without its written agreement. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in goods not being accepted by us and returned at the customer's expense. Scrap value only will be refunded on damaged goods, including damage sustained in transit due to inadequate packing.
10. Orders cannot be cancelled after the goods have been cut or despatched.
11. Orders will be despatched by nominated carriers as notified to customers when confirming orders. Special arrangements for delivery may be considered when placing orders but will need to be confirmed, and accepted, in writing.
12. Security for transit will be the responsibility of the nominated carrier once goods have been accepted for delivery.
13. The Company will do its best to execute all orders promptly but does not undertake to delivery by a specific date unless it has agreed to do so in writing. In the event of late delivery the Company takes no responsibility for any consequential losses incurred.
14. Carpets should be inspected by customers before cutting as claims for manufacturing faults will not be accepted after the carpet has been cut. The Company's liability for defective carpet will be limited to replacement and no claims will be considered for labour or other charges in connection with installation or removal.
15. This Company reserves the right to refuse to accept any order, in which event any payments will be refunded forthwith.